EAGLE 2 - SEMA Gases
The RKI EAGLE 2 is a powerful instrument that does more than just offer the standard confined space protection for LEL, O2, H2S and CO.
The RKI EAGLE 2 has a strong internal pump with a low flow auto pump shut off and alarm, which can draw samples from up to 125 feet. This enables for quick response and recovery from distant sampling locations. The EAGLE 2 will continuously operate for over 18 hours on alkaline batteries or 20 hours on NiMH. A variety of accessories are also available to help satisfy almost any application such as long sample hoses, special float probes for tank testing, and dilution fittings, just to name a few. Data logging is a standard feature for all sensors on all versions.
With its ergonomic design and large glove friendly buttons, the EAGLE 2 offers easy access to controls such as auto calibration, alarm silence, demand zero, peak hold, methane elimination, and a wide variety of other features. Each channel has two alarm levels plus TWA and STEL alarms for toxic channels. The two alarm levels are user adjustable and can be latching or self-resetting. Rugged, reliable, easy to operate and maintain, the EAGLE 2 is the solution for just about any portable gas monitoring situation. Also, the display can be set to any of 5 languages.
- Monitor up to 6 different gases
- PPM, % LEL, or % Vol. auto-ranging combustible detection
- H2 Specific LEL/PPM detection
- Multilingual (5 languages)
- Powerful long-life pump up to 125’ range
- Low flow pump shut off and alarm
- Methane elimination for environmental use
- Alkaline 16 hours or NiMH 18 hours capability
- Password protection
- Datalogging standard
- Auto calibration / single gas calibration
- Internal hydrophobic dust filter
- External probe with hydrophobic filter
- Ergonomic RFI / EMI / chemical / weather resistant enclosure
- Intrinsically safe design, CSA approval