The Riken Keiki GX-8000 sample drawing gas detector consolidates several of the older classic models, such as the GX-111, NP-237H, GX-7, GX-85N, OX-62B, OX-1, OX-415, OX-226, GP-226, etc… into one unified and improved specification. Its versatile design makes it simple to configure for 1-5 gases, and the sensor compartment makes servicing sensors and filters quick and straightforward.
The compact, light weight design makes it comfortable to carry using the neck/shoulder strap, and the optional waist strap allows for hands-free use. The unit is easy to operate single-handedly, and the powerful built-in pump has a fast 750ml / minute suction rate. A 30m length hose takes only (approx.) 30 seconds to sample a potentially hazardous or toxic gas.
- Real-time detection of max. 5 ranges
- Combustibles 100vol%/100%LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Large simultaneous display with auto back lighting
- Strong sample drawing capability
- Loud alarm buzzer with 95dB
- 3 bright LED alarm windows
- Intrinsically Safe ATEX Exia II CT4 & MED approved
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Compact, light weight, ergonomic design
- Optional waist strap for hands free operation
- Data logging as standard