GX-8000 - SEMA Gases
The Riken Keiki GX-8000 sample drawing gas detector consolidates several of the older classic models, such as the GX-111, NP-237H, GX-7, GX-85N, OX-62B, OX-1, OX-415, OX-226, GP-226, etc… into one unified and improved specification. Its versatile design makes it simple to configure for 1-5 gases, and the sensor compartment makes servicing sensors and filters quick and straightforward.
The compact, light weight design makes it comfortable to carry using the neck/shoulder strap, and the optional waist strap allows for hands-free use. The unit is easy to operate single-handedly, and the powerful built-in pump has a fast 750ml / minute suction rate. A 30m length hose takes only (approx.) 30 seconds to sample a potentially hazardous or toxic gas.
Riken Keiki is founded in 1934 and became one of the worlds largest manufacturers of gas detection instruments. Riken Keiki’s innovative drive to enhance their products is what separates Riken Keiki from its competitors.
Same day delivery
24/7 customer service
- Real-time detection of max. 5 ranges
- Combustibles 100vol%/100%LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Large simultaneous display with auto back lighting
- Strong sample drawing capability
- Loud alarm buzzer with 95dB
- 3 bright LED alarm windows
- Intrinsically Safe ATEX Exia II CT4 & MED approved
- IP67 water and dust resistant
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Compact, light weight, ergonomic design
- Optional waist strap for hands free operation
- Data logging as standard